The Walk of Life

I dedicate this blog to the amazing, eventful, fun-filled life I've had. To my friends who've made life so enjoyable, and from whom I've learnt so much. And here's hoping to have many more years of random fun! :)

In continuation of my previous post...

I left the previous post halfway. Then realized that half an hour of "sitting in the class listening to the boring lecture" was still left. So I guess I can take off from where I left because I got bored.

From my previous post, getting somewhere decent in your life leads to complacency. And we are inherently lazy. Changing ourselves needs a lot of work. I believe in conservation of energy, and so I have to push myself a lot before I start expending energy on changing myself. But I guess once I've really decided, it works. Notwithstanding the periods of extreme laziness, I usually manage to push myself hard enough. I know I've seen lots of things, but there's still so much more to see. I guess this dissatisfaction, this yearning to see and do more will do the trick.

Now I hope to God this class gets over soon. Otherwise either I or Sonali, whom I'm torturing with these ramblings, will strangle me.

0 comments: