The Walk of Life

I dedicate this blog to the amazing, eventful, fun-filled life I've had. To my friends who've made life so enjoyable, and from whom I've learnt so much. And here's hoping to have many more years of random fun! :)

Quite a few of us with jobs feel the need to rebel. I don't know if this is an aberration, or if my generation wants more. Maybe people who started working a few hours before us wanted more, well "life" from work-life. Maybe they just moulded themselves to suit the realities of a high-paying job. Or maybe they just rebelled and left. And we don't see these rebels around us, in the typical jobs that we do. Never get the chance to meet and know these rebels, and end up feeling that we're not capable enough to manage everything... 

I need people who can tell me they rebelled and ended up fine... someone who can tell me that I can still do well for myself, without killing myself working out strategies (not even for my firm, but for a 3rd party). I need to know what I would do if I left all of this. But more importantly, I need to know myself, have confidence in myself, and know that I'll get through... whatever happens..

Or I need to understand that this is what I want to do, and understand how to manage this, how to be happy doing this.

Or maybe like Master Shifu said, I need to achieve inner peace. :D :D..

0 comments: